cobra seats and frames

A

antilag

just got my new subframes and seats and i gota say wat a totally $hite fit the frames are there so fooking high my head hits the roof lol now i cant use them and have to modify the frames in the new year booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

A

antilag

i am 6ft the steering wheel is on my lap too at its highest setting very disapointed 120 quid and i gota get em welded ect grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

M

Mart

Anti lag

I had the same problem fitting my "CUSTOM" cobra frames too! :evil:

And i too can see over range rovers in front of me. :cry:

The only quick method of reducing the height, if by only an inch is to remove the washers/spacers that are between the frame and runners and replace them with washers thin enough to just clear the runners bolts of the frame.

Hope that helps, and if you find another way could you let me know :lol:

A

antilag

im gonna get them modified to sit as low as possible even lower then standard if possible cheers for ya sugestion though

B

blr123

antilag said:
i am 6ft the steering wheel is on my lap too at its highest setting very disapointed 120 quid and i gota get em welded ect grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
£120 quid :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: could Cashy not have got you them for half the price eh :roll:

Cheers Bryan

G

gtirron

i dont really mind the height its the travel back i am 6ft2 and they are almost as far forward as they go, my mrs and brother have a real hard job and getting someone in the back is a real nightmare.

A

antilag

for me the height is the problem im gonne get them remade.wat are u trying to say then the chairs dnt move backwards fare enuff either?i drive quite close to the wheel anyway which makes my legs bent so thats y the height is such a problem for me cos of the steering wheel