Clutch Jobs 2004

ian c

Can all those people who have expressed an interest in me fitting a clutch early this year please get in contact with me.....i need to start organising when i can and can't do them!

GTIRICH, PILCHARD, AZSTE, NITROUSDAVE to name a few.

Just drop me a line to let me know how urgent you need it and when available.

Remember i come to you, or you can bring the car to me (northampton) if you have no space for me to work!

Cheers,

ian.colligan@ntc-europe.co.uk
07956 446870

C

Crazy

I definatley would like to have my clutch changed, but I am going to have to wait until at least March/April due to the Whiteline group buy which is going to eat :roll: most of next months wages.

I will be in contact with you nearer the end of Feburary 8)

ian c

anyone need one?

I'm free after easter if any of you chaps will be needing a new clutch in time for summer - get in touch!

ian c

anyone???????

As i'm building a trackday car i need to fund the project, so anybody wanting their clutch changed - get in touch!

Cheers, Ian C

O

Olly

OR if there's any R owners down south Mike or myself R always happy to oblige. 8)

ex-gtir

olly mate i tryed it your way on sat with no sucess fair play to you its f...ing difficult :oops: do you drop the back of the engine down a bit :?: or would that be giving it away :wink:
mike

J

Jon

well mr c, i have pm'd ya twice in the past now, with no reply :? :(
so had mine done by some1 else.
pays to answer your mail sometimes hey

ex-gtir

JON said:
well mr c, i have pm'd ya twice in the past now, with no reply :? :(
so had mine done by some1 else.
pays to answer your mail sometimes hey
jon should have pm ed me or olly we could have helped

daz

anyone wanting work done in the midlands pm me as i have a two poster and am able to remove engine change gearbox and clutch and back in in a day any one need any work doing give me a shout

J

J-GTi-R

Yes, it's how Olly does it. However, you do need 'go-go-gadget arms' and about three extra elbows ands wrists on each arm... :wink: :lol:

celm

J-GTi-R said:
Yes, it's how Olly does it. However, you do need 'go-go-gadget arms' and about three extra elbows ands wrists on each arm... :wink: :lol:
i didnt understand a word u said!!

ex-gtir

celm said:
J-GTi-R said:
i didnt understand a word u said!!
he means you need double jointed arms

darren75 most of us can do it in a day without the lift :wink: