Cheapest Loudest Dump Valve

Gray

I'm after an atmospheric dump valve as I still have the standard recirc one which is the cheapest loudest one out there specifically made for the gti-r...id ideally want to pay around 100

Any ideas or has anyone got one for sale?

Simmo

heh watch out some of the old'ies will start flaming you for asking that :)

my bailey evo is loud and scares small children but its prone to leaking which isnt good, its coming off soon for a quieter but more effective one

N

Norfy

turbo XS do a megasonic which is quite loud, looks like shrek tho :lol:

Gray

I have a baileys one now only running standard boost its not really loud but its louder

got a boost controller waitin to go on to up it to 1 bar

Dooie Pop Pop

buy the loudest dump valve you can find and rig a mike (not ex :lol: ) to it, plumb that it into your stereo amp and crank it up as far as it' ll go with the windows wide open.....hey presto!!! imo it should give you the loudest dv in the world :roll: :lol:

Dooie Pop Pop

:lol: the speaker one would be a laugh though :lol: a bit like that vid of the car with the ferry horn :shock: :lol:

personally i didn' t think the ssqv is that loud and i put 1.4 bar through mine :twisted: ..then again with a 3inch exhaust and from inside the car it would sound quiet :lol:

my gf usually turns the kettle on when im about 3 streets away 8) she did mention once that she could hear the dv over the exhaust quite clearly :lol: :lol: :lol:

you could mount it in the brake duct :wink: definatley not my thing though and tbh i was wondering what' d happen if i recirced it. im looking for a set of 1.4 badges :lol: the thinking goes like this...'i cant hear a dump valve it must be a non turbo' :wink: :twisted: :lol: