cheap trackday for sale!!!

P

pulsarboby

i have a trackday booked at cadwell on the 19th of this month (next saturday)
unfortunately i now cant make it as my dogsitter has let me down and we have far too much work booked in so have had no time to fix my car:sad:.

if anyone wants to do this il sell it for half price so £50 for open pitlane which is an absolute bargain at imo the best track in the country.
let me know if anyones interested as i need to contact the booking company and get the details changed.

you wont be alone as fubar andy is also booked on this aswell;-)

P

pulsarboby

im working on it tappy:lol: giving you the hard sell now:p

come mull it over, over a cup of bobbys finest kenco and a slice of cake, il have the forms all i need is your signature and wedge

mattytappy

What about all the other goodies you know you want to sell to me...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go on bob....you know you just wanna sell me that elbo.....go on......you just love flogging stuff to me....go on....go...on:lol:

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Whoever takes up Bob's space will get a bargain ticket! 8)

I'll be there all day in my shed, so it would be nice to see another GTiR/member on track.

Com'on chaps, what you waiting for :thumb:

P

pulsarboby

Whoever takes up Bob's space will get a bargain ticket! 8)

I'll be there all day in my shed, so it would be nice to see another GTiR/member on track.

Com'on chaps, what you waiting for :thumb:
cant believe no ones snapped this up andy:shock:,
it has to be 24hrs before day or i cant alter the booking, so you need to be quick if anyone wants it!

Go on bob....you know you just wanna sell me that elbo.....go on......you just love flogging stuff to me....go on....go...on:lol:
matty ya,s not aving me elbo, ive a cunning plan for that:lol:

P

pulsarboby

yep anybody!
its with easytrack and now costs £129 so its a steal at 50, i just dont want it to go to waste