Center Diff

Does anybody have any pics of the center diff assembly removed from car?

I want to verify if im looking at buying a clutch pack center diff im not sure what im looking at here?? It doesnt look like a clutch pack one but im not sure as its still in the casing i think??

Yeah iv seen that pic from gtir.com.au Needless to say i wont be paying what they charge for them. What a rip.

Anyway its in the rear casing that bolts into the back of the transfer case and connects to the rear driveshaft so i cant tell whats inside. The guy says its ex garage saurus gtir and its 50:50 split which is factory so im stuffed if i know. Its probably just a stock diff i suspect. Ill see if i can put up pics later.

cmng

you no need to open up the box and transfer case to comfirm it is LSD

a peek at both the drive shaft insert hole can tell you whether it is mechanical LSD or viscous LSD

as well if you can see the drive shaft
One of the drive shaft ( Passenger Site for right hand car ) is longer
than normal GTiR drive shaft

:wink: :wink:

Sir Skid
that only pic you have ?
8)

A

antilag

austin i no the car that came off in japan as i bidded to buy it he cudent sell the car for wat he wanted so decided to brake the car i no it had nismo diffs ect all round :D cheap to :p

I would imagine its on its last legs seeing as its come off a serious drag car. (garage saurus).

i'll see if i can get it anyway it might go cheap.

A

antilag

i bet it wnt go for much mate his turbo kit ect went cheap

cmng

This is Centre LSD picture i have
Is opened from RNN14 box

This is Front LSD.. from same box

OEM Front LSD front other RNN14 box

cmng

Sir Skid
as translated

It had been attached to the Zaurus pulsar, pulsar GTI - R (RNN14) business center diff. LSD direct connection (perfection 50: 50) Is. Especially, difficult to handle, and so on it is not, can use even throughout the city sufficiently. Once with old something with overhaul prerequisite, m (_ which basically we ask with the no claim no return) m

Title =
Zaurus pulsar GTI - R (RNN14) rally center diff. LSD

hope it help

maybe Rally LSD is different

but i wondering why no drive shaft insert hole

and the bolt is 8 bolt not 10 bolt like 50 series box
8 bolt is for 30 series box

Hmm o.k my rear transfer case for this thing is 8 bolt so it might fit.

Are you sure that pic is of a center diff cmng looks more like the front to me but i dont know that much about these.

But your right it could be off a rally transmission with the center lsd placed at the back for easy maintenance.

I could always sell it to the local rally team they have a gen rally gtir.