can anyone help me....

boucherie

i emailed a bloke on ebay a few weeks ago who was breaking his pulsar, we agreed a price for various bits and i paid him via paypal, but over a month on ive still not got any of the parts. I have had a couple of emails from him saying that he's been busy etc which is fair enough but ive had to send all the emails first, and now ive not heard from him for over a week despite sending more emails :!:

His email address is jamiedickins@hotmail.co.uk, has anyone else brought any bits from him and if so have you received them :!: :?:

P

Pete

is he a member on here dude :?:
if yes then speck 2 a mod about it pm the mod and c what they say about it hope u sort it out because ive been there got rip off by yes a member so good luck in sorting it out :( :(

SickBoy

Sorry to hear yet another let down from ebay :cry:

If you payed by paypal is there not some sort of come back through them to get your money back ...im sure there is some thing

Lee

boucherie

im not sure if he is a member on here, but thought it'd worth putting a post up anyway :!: i think there is someway i can recover the money back via paypal, but its a bit annoying cos i need them parts so that we can get some templates made up of our new gtir exhaust goodies :!:

K

KRS

File a complaint with PayPal right away if hes not responding to mails.

If hes genuine, you'll probably get your goods faster this way. If not, Paypal can do somthing for you.

J

jpward

Ive had a few of these in my day

Just go to paypal and file a complaint as item not recieved and if its over 14 days they will usally after a week of work refund you you need to supply copy of emails sent ect but thats why it cost sellers to use paypal its insured against non delivery or wrong delivery as in people sending a totally different item even with recorded delivery!