bye bye gti...

A

andyz

sold my gtir the other day and now have a black civic type r sat on my drive. I had to get it for various reasons (insurance being a main factor @ 21 years old = £2?? a month). That and i needed something more reliable for work. The civics a good alrounder, but it would get battered by a gtir, and miss mine already :cry:
ill be back tho! big thanks to everyone on the forum for helping us over the past couple of months inc Rishi and Lou,and its good to have such a community for these cars.All the best! :D

JIMMYBACK

:shock: sorry to hear that matey i bet u really miss the old girl...well im sure u get another one when that good old insurance goes down 8)

A

andyz

gtir valued at 5000 cost 2350 a year to insure fully comp, civic type valued at 10750 cost 830 a year fully comp. I would love to know who would insure a 21 year for a grand a year on a pulsar?? can you name names of the company matty incase there are any other members suffering from the same problem as i had??i thought i rung all the big ones and a few brokers when i bought the car, must have missed one..... :wink:

mattygti-r

andyz said:
gtir valued at 5000 cost 2350 a year to insure fully comp, civic type valued at 10750 cost 830 a year fully comp. I would love to know who would insure a 21 year for a grand a year on a pulsar?? can you name names of the company matty incase there are any other members suffering from the same problem as i had??i thought i rung all the big ones and a few brokers when i bought the car, must have missed one..... :wink:
well i was insured and currently am on my R for £700 a year (23 now) --- there are lots ofpeople on here paying about £1k around your age group,

my insurnce for my new GTR Skyline is just over £1k

im not naming names on a public forum, for insurance,

its prb your postcode

A

andyz

come on mate, no reason why you cant name an insurance company on a public forum, or do you not think they would appreciate the extra business?? :wink: :lol: my postcodes not that bad either so thats not the problem...

A

andyz

you still there matty? you gone awfully quiet!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bs hitter

mattygti-r

im still here , was trying to sort out pictures to post up

A Plan is who i would recommend for anyone with a GTIR or other performance jap car (non civic type Rs :wink: )

A

andyz

now now matty, ive had a gtir and both cars have there merits.anyone with half a brain knows a Civic wont keep up with a pulsar,but dont slag it off to much cause 197 bhp out of n/a mass produced 2.0 litre isnt shy.theres no point in slagging off a good car just cause you think im a c ock is there now? :lol: