Braided clutch hose

jonesgti_r

Started seeping fluid from by the banjo connector so £20 later new braided hose. Clutch now feels great very firm no spongey feeling much firmer well chuffed :lol:

P

purplemonster

it would all depend on how many people wanted one ,and how quick i could order the parts

until i looked in to it again,i cant really give a time span

jonesgti_r

clutch hose

Took it of and took it to a local company that makes hydraulic pipes for diggers .. went back an hour later and it was done.. :p best £20 i've spent in along time :lol:

P

purplemonster

thank you very much "vpulsar"

i love it when people do that

O

Odin

purplemonster said:
thank you very much "vpulsar"

i love it when people do that
It wasn't your thread matey :roll: And I'm trying to help the other member's out not line your pocket's for you, And if that means cutting out the middle man well so be it :? .

If you want to sell them to the member's , Well start your own thread
and I wont post on it, If someone ask's a question and I can help with
the info that may help them save money I will do.

rob

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Cheers Rob, very helpful as per usual. If your sorting that today can you get 2 made up and I'll have one :wink:

O

Odin

I just called them up and he said no problem 1 to 2 day turn around, Now I was thinking I'll get 10 made up and sell them for what they cost me plus postage it that's ok with you lot :?: .

I don't want to make anything out of it, just help a few member's as I will get them cheaper for 10 8) :wink: .

Let me know your thought's and how many of you want one :wink:

rob

MarkTurbo

You can get braided clutch hoses from Goodridge now too :wink:

Just thought i'd mention it :D

Someone said something to me the otherday about making one so as i work for Goodridge i took my standard rubber one in a month or so ago to use as a sample. Not 100% sure on the price but i dont think they're more than £20.