Boot Piccy Please

S

Stevie-Boy

Bizarre request, can anyone post up a photo of an empty GTi-R boot please?

S

Stevie-Boy

That's super, thanks a lot for that piccy. I wanted to see the depth to judge whether our baby buggy would fit in there, looks fine to me :D

Mark_GTiR

Don't forget though that if it hasn't already been taken out like above pic - then they're be a spare wheel in there with a cover over it.

OZ-Racing

Mark_GTiR said:
Don't forget though that if it hasn't already been taken out like above pic - then they're be a spare wheel in there with a cover over it.
And some seats :wink: :lol: :lol:

S

Stevie-Boy

Should be cool though, I'd just use it with no parcel shelf when buggy was on board.

My girlfriend has now reluctantly but fully came round to the idea, my car is going up for sale tonight and the Pulsar hunt is now on properly. Very excited about the prospect of ownership, a little worried but very excited!

SickBoy

Try and find a member near you to take when looking mate may be able to help you find a good one or better still buy one from on the forum then you know the history of the car

Lee

S

Stevie-Boy

That's what I am hoping Lee, would be excellent if a potential car is miles away that someone would check it for me before I travel. Finding one off this club would be even better. When I bought my 200sx, one of the guys off the SXOC checked it out for me and once he gave it the thumbs up I just drove down and picked it up, no need to mess around then.

S

Stevie-Boy

That is true, I am in Kendal which is South Cumbria, part of the sunny lake district.

W

woodster

i'm liking the Stella can in the picture :wink: , nice day for a drink in the garden as well :lol: 8) 8)