Boosting funny

A

Anonymous

Lads this is one of those months that everything goes wrong with my car.

When i bring it on boost it boosts 2 .9 Bar, thought the apexi setting that i have it on is the 1.1 bar setting,, i cant figure this out for the life of me.
Any1 any idea's

A

Anonymous

lads i tunred the apexi avcr off the other day and its boosting 2 point 65 of a bar grand,
But when i turn it on it will only go as far as point 9 of a bar where as its ment 2 be boosting till 1.1

Can any1 help

Davey

is the duty set right m8? cos if it aint, it dont matter what youve set it to, it wont boost right. also, check for air leaks, especially in the big pipes to the ic :D

coxie

i had this problem with the offsets on my evc. at first i had it set to 1 bar but would only boost to .8 bar .two minutes adjusting the offsets all was right. :D

A

Anonymous

ok another twist in the tail................
I went routing and discovered that one of my intercooler pipe was leaking i tightened it up and its boosting fine at
0.6 BAR (Apexi's turned off)
0.8 BAR (No Problem)
1.1 BAR (Its still only Boosting to 0.96 Bar)

Any1 able to shed any more light on the situation :x :x :cry:

Davey

still reckon its a boost leak m8, every time i have a leak(and ive had a few, cos i always forget to do at least one jubilee clip up :oops: ), it always seems to get to about .95/.96 and no more (last time was last week, when i bust a clip when i installed my front mount0 strange how it always leaks at that pressure, but it does m8! :? Other than that, try the duty settings again, if that still dont work, try curtis, or RSnissan, they helped me with mine, and defo know what they're on about :D

Davey

go to settings, then into whichever is your higher setting(ie setting A, or B) then select boost/duty(press select to change between boost/duty), adjust it up a little, and see what happens
Shit, that dont make sense,even to me :cry:

A

Anonymous

Not Just yet mate am in work so will have a play 2m will keep u posted though