Boosted 350Z

deank93

Decided that it was time to start my car up for the first time in 4 months yesterday, i needed to get some charge in the battery so went for a little drive down the A13 on to the M25 before heading back home.

On the M25 a black kitted soft top 350Z with the number plated "boo5ted" went past in the outside lane so i thought i'd tuck in behind to see if he wanted to play, the traffic cleared but he didn't seem to fancy it then all of a sudden off he went, i gave chase and although caught off guard stayed with him right up until i hit the rev limiter, so frustrating because this dude may well be thinking he's just legitimatly beaten me :evil:

Does anyone know this car? obviously a 350Z isn't normally much of a challenge so i'm guessing that this one was running a turbo or supercharger and the number plate does suggest that too.

If i end up keeping the car i have a plan for 400bhp so i hope i'll bump into him again.....

DanDud

Iv seen this car at rockingham and as far as im aware it is standard engine wise, although i could be wrong.

deank93

DanDud said:
Iv seen this car at rockingham and as far as im aware it is standard engine wise, although i could be wrong.
Damn....i was really hoping it was charged!!!!! i'll hunt him down and show him he got a lucky break......how embarrasing :oops:

Dooie Pop Pop

:lol: :lol: :lol: snot your fault Dean, he was obviously waiting for you to be flatfooted. next time you' ll waste him for sure...if i dont get to him first :wink: :lol:

ChrisS

I saw this car in the car park at gt battle and i think it was also parked up at totb. Dont know what its running though

deank93

ChrisS said:
I saw this car in the car park at gt battle and i think it was also parked up at totb. Dont know what its running though
Is there a 350z forum...i'd quess they would know the car.

ChrisS

Id imagine there will be as there always seems to be a good turnout at all the events. Couldnt tell you what it is though :oops: