Bonnet wtf

G

GTI-R Kid

Oh er missus! :shock:

My mammy always told me if i had nothing nice to say to say nothing at all - so i'm definitely staying quiet now! :oops: :shock:

A

Anonymous

it's a bit OTT for me :? saw that one for sale a while back

O

Odin

:shock: What to55er did that to his car then :?: :evil: I'll go around and beat him to death with maxhammer :x :x :x.

A

Anonymous

COOL, where can i ghet one? Ripspeed, oh sorry i mean halfords :wink:

E

Edd

Jeez guys, who took the pic of my car at hiteq?

I was saving that bonnet as a surprise :shock:

C

caz

Andy Andy can I have your grill. Your so much better at styling than me :D

i was looking at that car on saturday nite in edinburgh spoke to the guy who owned it pretty nice paint jobv but bonet is flimsy as the whole strut brace bars have been cut out for that vent so its like a peice of tinfoil when u lift it sounds nice too deep roar off it. will post pics once i have edited them for u peeps

B

bob.h

ok dudes, this is my mates car he bought it from my work(www.powervehicles.com) and that picture you have put up caz is of the car sitting in the docks in japan. the bonnet is typical of jap styling and neither of us are keen on the bonnet but dont know what to change it to so any suggestions would be appreciated, also the wheels must go, any suggestions?

p.s very very rapid car :twisted:

S

SunnyGTi2.0

What about a turini bonnet? They look so much better than the one you have now!

D

daBOODA

Ribbed for her pleasure?

bob.h said:
... the bonnet is typical of jap styling and neither of us are keen on the bonnet but dont know what to change it to so any suggestions would be appreciated ...
I think there's a group buy for carbon or kevlar bonnets somewhere one here ...