Blow off noise

marc

Im looking for a sound clip of a Greedy Type S blow off valve on a GTiR please, Im considering buying the blow off valve but I have heard it can sound diffrent on diffrent cars. So if anyone knows a link to a sound clip or could take a sound clip for me I would greatly appreciate it!

Regards Marc

A

Anonymous

Just stick a duck caller in the trumpet of any old BOV...trust me its bloody hilarious!

And i know this cos my flatmate did this.
Nothing quite like blasting past some wannabe street racer and quacking as the car goes past his open window...guaranteed to scare the bejezus out of them everytime! :twisted:

Si..

you'll find most dump valves sound different car to car...
i've had 2 bailey dump valves which i've thought were loud and sounded spot on but a lot of people on here dont rate them.

K

KrissJ

Dodgysam said:
Just stick a duck caller in the trumpet of any old BOV...trust me its bloody hilarious!

Nothing quite like blasting past some wannabe street racer and quacking as the car goes past his open window...guaranteed to scare the bejezus out of them everytime! :twisted:
:lol: :lol: Quality! I'll have to try that 1, sounds hilarious :lol: :lol:

M

Mart

Dodgysam said:

:shock: :shock: :D 8)

A

Az

KrissJ said:
Dodgysam said:

:lol: :lol: Quality! I'll have to try that 1, sounds hilarious :lol: :lol:
Quality :lol: