Best place for silicone hoses?

Tim GTiR

I've got a quote from SFS for 6 hoses for my intercooler setup (no long lengths of pipe, just 90 degree elbows and a short straight coupling hose) and it came to £100... :shock: :der:

Can't say I like the sound of that price, so if anyone knows of anywhere else that they have found to be good value??

I've checked ebay, but they don't have all the sizes I need, even though the ones shipped from Hong Kong seem good value :cry:

Cheers for any info,

Tim

mattytappy

you may have alredy seen it but a company called viper performance (on ebay)do all the silicone pipe...in all the shapes and sizes you might need....got my 3"alloy intake pipe off of them as well as the 2 ruducer pipes in silcone for alittle over £70 quid and it fitted lovely.....not a real techi mate otherwise i would put the link up for you...but i will learn oneday.;-)

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
mattytappy said:
you may have alredy seen it but a company called viper performance (on ebay)do all the silicone pipe...in all the shapes and sizes you might need....got my 3"alloy intake pipe off of them as well as the 2 ruducer pipes in silcone for alittle over £70 quid and it fitted lovely.....not a real techi mate otherwise i would put the link up for you...but i will learn oneday.;-)
You mean these guys Matt

mattytappy

:oops: :oops: ...there the ones....must have been my public school education:lol: sorry guys will try harder next time;-)