ARP headstuds code?

mattytappy

Found these on ebay on jdm....seem cheap.

ARP Head Studs - 202-4303 = Nissan Pulsar GTIR SR20DET

Item number: 140231928419

View larger picture
price: £65.00Buy It Now >Immediate payment required
Postage costs:£8.00
Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded

Anyone knopw if these are the correct code as ive seen others that seem to vary to this?

Can anyone help.

Cheers guys

Matt

Last edited:

mattytappy

Cheers radiobar..;-)

Thats a good little read on the sr20 forum....i have heard this before and there has also been an issue with the tourqe settings.

I think that our cars run 12mm studs not 11 mm and i think its this that makes a bit if a difference with our sheds.?

Also im not planning a massive 2bar boost monster at the mo...just to drive the blooming thing on the road would be nice:doh: .....:lol:

As for them bottoming out or not bottoming out i thought that you had to srew them in all the way by hand with plent of lube just not at the bottom of the stud which can cause the stud to compress the lubrication and not make it seat properly hence said problems.?

Anyone on here had any instalation problems with these or running problems after the install.

JUst bought a tomie 1.2 mm head gasket as well.....are these still ok to use with the arps?

Regards

matty

LOU ROB

Loads of people are using them. It seems people got round the problem by giving them an extra 10lbs of torque over the recommended figures stated by arp.