apexi commander fc instructions for sr20det

M

Micky#441

hi everyone,
im a newbe, ive just brougt a gti-r, and it has an apexi fc commander on it, but i have no instructions for it, and is not running very nice, but i cant figure it out (base settings etc).
if any one has a link to or a file you can share with me it would be much appreciated, i can only find one for an rx-7 and it dont seem like the same one.
thanks micky

gtirjoey

might be best to get someone else to map it and set it up on dyno if you jus bought it. I have apexi power fc and i was told by a fare few people not to play with it if your not 100% certain in what your doing

P

pulsarboby

the commander unit should be the same, as i believe its universal for any pfc unit.
someone emailed me all the instructions in english but ive lost the email, will see if i can find it on my pc a little lateron.

M

Micky#441

hi all thanks for the help,
the lad that had it before said he hadent had it setup after fitting it so he set everything to min to be safe, but i think its worse cus it hunts on idle when warm, misses and backfires when i hold it at 3000rpm when cold, and uses loads of fuel bout 12 to the gal, even when mum borrows it lol.
does anyone know if there is a reset on the unit?
think i will take it to a rolling road, does anyone know anywhere that can do the pfc unit nr leicester? was thinking bout graham goode racing he has a 4wd rolling road but dont know if they can set the pfc.
thanks all