Apex i Power FC Commander query

Mr GTiR

I have been quoted £558.73 for a Power FC Pro delivered to my door but when i asked them how much it is for the commander they quoted me £141.21 for the unit and £13.98 additional shipping and PayPal fees!!

:shock: FECK! Are the hand controllers (commanders) specific to the AP Pro unit or can i just buy a cheap second hand unti off Ebay and use that :?:

A

AJ4

AFAIK they are pretty much the same, I know the Pulsar one has the same part number as some of the Skyline ones anyway... and a Pulsar one will work with both the standard and pro ecu.

From what I can gather, you need the Nissan specific one, part number 415-N001.

And just because I'm feeling extra helpful tonight,

http://bb.gtiroc.com/viewtopic.php?t=16643&highlight=415n001

mattygti-r

AJ4 said:
AFAIK they are pretty much the same, I know the Pulsar one has the same part number as some of the Skyline ones anyway... and a Pulsar one will work with both the standard and pro ecu.

From what I can gather, you need the Nissan specific one, part number 415-N001.

And just because I'm feeling extra helpful tonight,

http://bb.gtiroc.com/viewtopic.php?t=16643&highlight=415n001
no thats wrong,

there are different nissans ones, for silvia and gtir,etc you cannot just get a nissan one and plug it in...

this will also depend on what "type" you have old or new versions both use differnet commanders

the commanders are around £160 odd

A

AJ4

I know, thats why I included the specific part number ;) Coincidently, Scoobies use the same one... :shock:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
The hand controllers work on other cars but not all...

i know the Subaru ones work as this has been tried and tested...

I would do as above and check the serial numbers of the contollers that match the one supplied for the GTiR and see if you can get it cheaper...

i know its just a hand controller but they all seem to be that cost..

If you are buying the FC with the Commander then i don't think they will add to the shipping as it all goes into the same large box...

Think you will have been quoted a seperate shipping cost..

When i ordered my FCPro, Commander, Injectors etc, they all arrived in one big box... Saves on shipping this way...

Rishi

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Mr GTiR said:
I've been quoted more for shipping and Paypal fees with a controller :?

Isn't it 4% extra for PayPal fees - £5.65

Extra shipping - £8.33

Its not too bad really... Saves you buying one that potentially won't work...

Rishi

Mr GTiR

humm looks like i have to buy the controller myself then. I asked Mandy if she would buy me one but she told me i was pushing my luck :lol:

neil240z

Mr GTiR said:
humm looks like i have to buy the controller myself then. I asked Mandy if she would buy me one but she told me i was pushing my luck :lol:
not suprised you cheeky monkey!... :wink: