Anyone read the story in the daily star.

abyss

220mphcar thieves leave cops standing

High-speed car thieves drove 28 miles in just over seven minutes in a 220mph getaway from police.
The gang stole three tuned-up motors in a hollywood style heist by smashing a stolen van through steel gates. Then they roared off in a 650bhp nissan skyline, a customies nissan pulsar and a speedy mazda rx-7. The crooks hit the GTR skyline's top speed of 220mph as they fled from gloucester to bristol, covering 28 miles of the m5 motorway in less that 8 minutes. The hooded raiders haul of japanese imports, worth a total of £27,000 were nicked from Mercury valeting services, in gloucester.

Boss Tony church, 41, said this was clearly planned, In minutes, the thieves had hot wired the engines and raced off in different directions. Police chased the skyline but it gave them the slip.

A spokesman for gloucestershire police said. The vehicles went in different directions. The skyline was later found and the mazda was found dumped.

The nissan pulsar is still missing. So if you see a working pulsar going for pennies make sure they have the log book.

Fire & skill

Vintage member
sounds like an insurance job - especially if the pulsar is valued at £7000, funny how it aint been found yet, good chance he's waiting on the AA somewhere, not to mention the police prob keep seeing an abandoned micra with a bodykit and havent sussed it out yet :)

BenD

that place is just around the corner from me, like, 5 minutes walk, its down the morelands trading estate, they have some good quality liners down there, and the odd FD

They could of robbed mine though, which would of been nice :roll:

Ben

BTW, it wasnt me, i was working in Milano, theres a few cars over there that i wouldnt mind of stealing :twisted:

abyss

BenD said:
BTW, it wasnt me, i was working in Milano, theres a few cars over there that i wouldnt mind of stealing :twisted:
Thats what they usually say when there guilty lol :shock: :D

G

GTI-R Kid

abyss said:
covering 28 miles of the m5 motorway in less that 8 minutes..
Makes for an impressive average of 210mph! :shock: Wish all £12k Skylines could manage that! :shock: