Any one know what these wheels are

Garef

I'm positive there Team Dynamics / 100+ wheels, I can't find the model of them, but I'll try find out when I have a bit more time.

Garef

There not the BK wheels, I just had them on my R, where the sticker is on the spokes they have indentation if it is taken off.

It's not the League wheels as they never came with 8 stud holes, only four.

Last edited:

Garef

There only wheels mate.

I got mine off of ebay for £51 and got them refurbed with the help of Vss Irvine. There are good deals to be had, just gotta get out there and search.

steve963

only cost me £50 with 3 new hanook ventus tyres, but they dont make em any more so will have to change 1 or get mismatch

mate wanted 180 at first, but got him down to 50 lol

they are a few flatspots on the rims also but i dont think it will affect the ride

Thinking of gettin em sandblasted, and dents knocked out etc

steve963

Garef said:
£50!

What u bumping yer gums for then. haha.

Go for it.
hey how much is it for a for a refurb at retail price?

cause I know they can crack if you hammer the dents out

Garef

I sanded out all my kerb marks in the alloy myself, before having the rest sandblasted by the powdercoater. It cost me £120, but I reckon it would be a good bit more to have dents knocked out, you really just need to phone places and ask about for the best deal, some places may not even do it.

steve963

think ill just wire brush with drill, sand then polish

how fast you motor go now ? or what speed you get in second at 7.5K rpm

these 17" are quite a bit bigger than my std 14`s and I get 160 on them :-O

edit: with 40% profile

Garef

If i knew I'd gladly help ya, but my speedo isn't working properly.

I haven't had any other size wheels on the car so I don't know the difference in speed between 15's, 16's or 17's.

steve963

oh well, I think mines not quite right, as it was originally in KPH, 160 seems like too much for std gear'd GTIR