A Sad day (R for reluctant sale)

J

Jonny_gti-r

Yep i've prolonged the innevitable but the day has come that i'm going to have to sell my R :cry:

Unfortunately after buying my first house and moving in i'm finding it difficult to keep running the car so i'm going to let it go and buy something cheaper.

I'm putting it for sale on this board before i put it in the trader so pm me if you would like any info i haven't included.

I am the first UK owner of the car, bought in Jan 05 from importer.

Spec:
All the usual spec ie, air con, elec pack etc etc
Cat 1 alarm/imobiliser
K reg Black with approx 78,000 miles.
Mongoose exhaust with decat and 5 inch tail pipe
K&N kit
Forge dumpvalve

New Brembo discs (grooved fronts) with Mintex pads all round
Wolfrace Street octane wheels (black 7 spokes with chrome rim) 17 inch

Other than those bits the car is standard and a very clean example.

After buying the car i had a few problems with it (as some will remember me asking lots of questions on the board :) ) which resulted in me being frustrated with it and spending a lot of money on it!!! Having sorted it i have really enjoyed the car and it has been a really good motor.

det sensor (new from Nissan - still under warranty)
Lambda Sensor (new from Nissan - still under warranty)
Front shocks (new from Nissan)
numerous rolling road sessions and garage bills

Recent service (July)
NGK irrdium plugs
Mobile 1 fully synthetic oil
Oil filter etc
Brakes were done at this time.

A bleed valve was fitted with the view to turning up the boost but i have never got round to fitting the walbro pump or boost gauge so it still runs at standard level.

It was rolling roaded recently and pulled an average 234bhp.

There are receipts for all of the above and probably some more that i've forgotten about. It has only ever been run on optimax while i've owned it.

I haven't any pics as yet but if you want some i can email them as requested.

I really am very sad to have to sell it as it is a very clean example that has served me well but needs must!!

Thanks

Jon

Mark_GTiR

Gutted for you mate. I was almost in the same position a couple of months back when I was getting ear ache from the Mrs for the R costing too much money!!

Sack that - I'll get a house when I'm ready. In the meantime I'll stay living with my folks thankyou :lol: :lol:

Mark

J

Jonny_gti-r

i'll save up as best i can to get another in a few years but right now i need the money, Getting married in 18 months so not sure living with my folks would work for me really although the thought did cross my mind :lol: