300zx brake upgrade

low612

Dont know if anyone tried this yet.
90 300zx NA calipers
u13 altima brake master
u13 brake rotor- slightly smaller in diameter than the 300zx
B15 sentra hubs

A few guys on the sr20forum have done this and there is no "custom modification" needed bolt on . No full turn clearance issues. Just that the front wheels will be 4x114.3 bolt pattern .

S

sammydredgtir

:? So your saying that 300zx brakes calipers and rotors can fit the gtir without hindering anything? and also can the stock wheel bolt parttern and not the wheel am using 17inch wheels

Studlife

are the 300ZX NA calipers smaller that the turbo version cause i know the 300ZX turbo and the skyline GTS-T have the same brake pads so i would assume the calipers and discs would be the same as well

low612

I havent done this but im considering it. If i remember correctly the NA 300zx has slightly thinner rotors/smaller in diameter that why its matched with the U13 rotor which has 4x114.3 bolt pattern. Then the b15 hubs are used supposedly. All bolt affair . So if you can live with 2 diffrent bolt patterns it would be great. Just get wheels that are universal 4x100/4x114. You would have to run 16inch wheels

cmng

i not sure on the knuckle thing
i know B14, B13 and RNN14 knuckle look identical but in fact it different when you inspect it carefully on the some area

i not sure the different between U13 and RNN14

low612

As far as the knuckles B15 sentra ones were used not sure if you have B15 out there or what would be the equivelent