3 inch exhaust / downpipe / elbow

watoga

I haven't heard back from them yet, but when I get a reply I'll be sure to ask about full systems in addition to the elbows/downpipes.

Cheers,
Dave

projectgtir

Yeah it was me who had one made by them for £200 this was cheap because they had my car for two weeks, so they could make a jig designed so that a 3" elbow could be fitted to an average 2.5" downpipe .
I said the majority of r owners have a mongoose or similar and people would rather pay for just the elbow and they would sell plenty if you made them like that .

After two weeks I got my car back and was impressed with the elbow and downpipe , a week later I discoverd they had snapped a bolt on the intercooler surround which i was using for my apexi boost solenoid , and they had used a cable tie to secure it . just wish they had told me. Little things like that wind me up .

Then my alternator gave up and the cause was the main pivot bolt at the back had come out half way, because the nut was missing ,this then caused the bearings to fail.
This is the reason I didnt mention them tbh. The actual elbow itself is good just woudnt trust them again to work on my car.