10k Boost Decoker

hmmm

Has anyone used this? I've have heard many good things about and nothing bad about it.

Thanks again :wink:.

GTIR-LOZ

i have used it before it was really hard to keep the engine running while using it though because of the maf in the way, lots of smoke did come out as well, did not notice much difference to be honest, but i suppose it cant eb a bad thing

ashills

dont bother unless u wanna potentially kill maf and do some damage to the engine new engines dont really get coked up like the old ones used to

creedy

i used the diesel version on my 306 Dturbo and it worked great!

noticed a difference. bit pricy tho :?

hmmm

I heard from a lot of people with newer engines than ours, where this 10k Boost has worked wonders :?.

paz

I heard a funny rumour on some site (could have been here :?) last time this was discussed.

Apparantly someone sprayed the 10k boost type product into their engine, and in the process of decoking the engine caused lots of oil or water leaks - might be hearsay, or the wrong type of leaks (you're all aware of my engine knowledge :lol: ;)) but there was definately something like that.

Paz

P

pyrotecnic

I agree with paz. If you know of the car having had head gasket problems dont do it. I did it and the coaking was sealing the head gasket. After this the gasket leaked like a bugger.

C

chrislloydus

Tip of the day :

10k boost = Wynns Carb and injector cleaner

10k boost = £29
Wynns carb and injection cleaner = £5.99 (for a bigger aerosol!)

Wynns also works well as a degreasant if you want to clean your engine bay or oil off the block etc. Just dont smoke.... :D